Archived Internationale vs On File internationale

Which one do you think is the most effective?

I must say some days ago i'd have said on-file Internationale but today after completing a campaign using her archived version i saw how useful is the energy siphon, not being able to detect and hack consoles from distance kind of sucks, however her power generation is great!!!

On-file Internationale is more versatile and easier to play with. Her wireless scanner is very useful for map exploration as it tells you that there is another room on the other side of a wall.

Archive Internationale works well in combination with a strategy which either doesn't produces much other power (e.g. Seed, Power Drip, or the Econ Chip) or uses a lot of power (e.g. Volt Disruptors, Anatomy Analysis, and now Archive Prism's disguise). She also favours strategies which take missions slowly and typically have to survive higher alarm levels.

On-file Internationale is more versatile and easier to play with. Her wireless scanner is very useful for map exploration as it tells you that there is another room on the other side of a wall.

Archive Internationale works well in combination with a strategy which either doesn't produces much other power (e.g. Seed, Power Drip, or the Econ Chip) or uses a lot of power (e.g. Volt Disruptors, Anatomy Analysis, and now Archive Prism's disguise). She also favours strategies which take missions slowly and typically have to survive higher alarm levels.

That's true, i admit i prefer taking the missions slowly, sticking to covers rather than clearing the way with the disrupters and bio-darts, and also the archived Prism is my new favorite agent.

Archived