[REQUEST] New CrockPot-recipe: Gummy Bears

Excuse me dear sirs and madames, but i have the most agonising need for a custom mod concerning a new CrockPot-recipe: Gummy Bears!!!

as gelatin is made out of animal meat, bones and skin we would make it in the crockpot out of 4 pigskin/meat/boneshards/beestingers/beefalowool etc, and mix the resulting gelatin with 2 honey and one fruit for cooking Gummy Bears!

The resulting Gummy bears should be worth the effort so it should bring the player a high sanity boost (+20 sanity maybe) for example or a great healing ability.

what are you thinking of my suggestion? I would be very pleased about any answers, further suggestions or criticism! :)

I haven't tried making pre-existing items usable in a crockpot, but as I recall the Waiter mod defines some new cooking ingredients.  By tracing through the steps in defining a new ingredient, you should be able to identify the piece that makes it usable in a crockpot.  You might also have a look at scripts/cooking.lua, which contains a lot of the code for crockpot recipes.