[Gameplay] - Rewind problem

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Rewind problem

Issue Description: I had reached a point where Decker was surrounded by guards while Internationale was hidden and away from the action. When I hit the rewind button, Decker was knocked out in a room on the other end of the map and Internationale was in (approximately?) the same spot as before rewind but had been detected by a guard. Neither of these things (anyone being knocked out nor Internationale being spotted) had happened before in that level.

After this happened I quit and made a copy of the save file (savegame 1). When starting up that save again, I got an error message ("game/sim/simquery.lua:1083: <3,20> -> <10,20>") and elected to continue. This loaded another game state I'd never been in, though it was closer to one I recognised - Decker is in the sights of an Obake drone with three firewalls, but previously (several turns prior to the rewind turn) he had escaped that room by being hidden behind the nearby safe, and the turn that the drone spotted him coincided with it being hacked by Parasite. Internationale is definitely in a position she'd been before though. That save file is named savegame 2.

Steps to Reproduce: No idea, though I can confirm I was playing on the latest patch since Decker and Internationale had conversations at the start of some levels.

Archived