Guts the Black Swordsman (please help the brick)

Greetings,

few weeks ago I suggested a character mod, but because I am dumb as a brick, I couldn´t make it.

I read several guides and tried so hard until my thumbs starting to hurt and eventually I made a "working" character mod. (hurting thumbs are very important for success as it seems)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=493284025&searchtext=

Now to the problem, because I don´t understand anything of coding (I used a You Tube character guide to make Guts) I have no idea how to make his weapon.

I used a diffrent weapon mod as a template (Master Sword Mod, I hope nobody will break my legs for this) and it works well. (the luas are under the text)

The problem is my weapon is invisible on the ground and in my hand.

Thats probably because the animation and the swap animation doesn´t work.

The template mod I used don´t have a "exported" file, so that the animations don´t get converted from my pngs, like it used to be in my character template mod.

I know that you can create tex and bin files by yourself and make a zip file out of them, if you don´t want to use the exported file, but I am just not smart enough I guess.

My thumbs don´t even start to hurt, so it is impossible that the weapon mod can be finished, it is probably a very easy solution to the problem, but I just don´t get it.

If there is anyone that can help me with that sword, I would build several churches for him/her. I have a bunch of bricks in my garden, I can start anytime to build.

I want to implement the Dragonslayer sword in the Guts Character mod, but for the start it would be ok, if the sword would be just a independent weapon mod, I think it is easier this way? But what did I know, ehh? ^^

dragonslayer.lua

modmain.lua

Edited by HeilerderWelten