trying to get my weapon to work. please help

ok so i have the weapon almost complete. one part of the weapon shoots a projectile towards a target, i got that working. besides the fact that i cant get the overcharge sound to play when that happens. other than that its ok now the second part is spawning lighting around. now the weapon makes the sky go dark and i hear the lightning sound but i dont see any lightning nor does it do any effects to the surround areas. is it because the weapon is set to projectile or could it be do to the world position.

here is my code for the projectile

local assets ={	Asset("ANIM", "anim/tm24_projectile.zip"),	Asset("ANIM", "anim/bishop_attack.zip"),	Asset("SOUND", "sound/wx78.fsb"),	Asset("SOUNDPACKAGE", "sound/dontstarve.fev"),	}local function fn(inst)	local inst = CreateEntity()	inst.entity:AddTransform()	inst.entity:AddAnimState()    inst.entity:AddNetwork()    MakeInventoryPhysics(inst)    RemovePhysicsColliders(inst)    inst.AnimState:SetBank("bishop_attack")    inst.AnimState:SetBuild("bishop_attack")    inst.AnimState:PlayAnimation("idle", true)		 	if not TheWorld.ismastersim then        return inst    end    -- inst.AnimState:SetBank("projectile")    -- inst.AnimState:SetBuild("staff_projectile")    inst:AddTag("projectile")            inst.entity:SetPristine()        inst:AddComponent("projectile")    inst.components.projectile:SetSpeed(30)    inst.components.projectile:SetOnHitFn(inst.Remove)    inst.components.projectile:SetOnMissFn(inst.Remove)		----------------------------------------------------------------------		------------------------------------------------------------------------				local pt = Vector3(inst.Transform:GetWorldPosition())			local num_lightnings = 16		inst:StartThread(function()			for k = 0, num_lightnings do            local rad = math.random(3, 15)            local angle = k * 4 * PI / num_lightnings            local pos = pt + Vector3(rad * math.cos(angle), 0, rad * math.sin(angle))            TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_sendlightningstrike", pos)            Sleep(math.random( .3, .5))			end		end)	   					return instendreturn Prefab("common/inventory/tm24_projectile", fn, assets)

Edited by dragonacool