[Gameplay] - Unable to Open Safes after hacking console

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Unable to Open Safes after hacking console

Issue Description: In a regualr mission in endless, I went to hack the safes console, but after that I could not open all the safes which contained the money - It still said I needed to hack them with icognita.

Steps to Reproduce: Not sure, I left the save file as in the screen shot, having just hacked the safe's console.

I'm wondering if your agent used to console that you hacked?  For those Deposit Boxes, you first hack the terminal, and then use the terminal to unlock them. 

Yup, sorry about that, I spent so long wondering why they weren't open, and i moved next to it next time I opened the game...

Hey, this seems to me the following thought: Why is there not also a console (database) that reveals the location of all saves in the Level? That would be cool! Please adds that with the next or the second next update, if it does not yet exist.

And a console (database) that shows the current location of all drones or guards in the level.

Archived