Mac Graphic Setting Crash

The game has been running fine for me since 2014. All of a sudden yesterday when I log in the game crashes on load. I uninstalled/reinstalled the game from steam but the problem persisted. Finally I tried deleting my settings.ini (documents/klei/donotstarvetogether) and that allowed me to open the game again, albiet in a windowed 640x480 mode. I normally play the game in windowed mod on my multimonitor setup but game is fullscreen on my main monitor. Now if I try to switch to fullscreen or increase the window size it immediately crashes again. Not sure what changed, but pretty frustrated that on my 1920x1200 monitor I can only play the game in a tiny 640x480 window. 

If anyone has suggestions on how to deal with this I'd be appreciative. 

Trying to figure out what had changed to cause the problem.. I realized the one change I made was moving  my OSX Dock from the side of the screen to the bottom of the screen. I moved the dock back to it's original location and copied/pasted the graphic settings from my non-steam DS into my steam-DST settings.ini file and that seems to have fixed it.

Archived