Problems with my dedicated server (mod, map and connection wise)

1) Today, I launched my server; and my mods are not being activated. Checked my mod file for ds dedicated server location and the mods are there, but they are not in when I launch the game. I even did that login thing for steamCMD again, and still; nothing!

2) People sometimes can't connect when I launch my server and that has been the case since yesterday till today, all the way through. And I did the same as I did for trying to get mods working.

3) When I restart the server, my map is gone. How do I stop this? It's annoying as it's harder for me to find spawn afterwards and hard for me to find my base when I'm away from it, or both.

Having the same issues with the mod thing. I feel like the Dedicated Servers guide on the wiki leaves a lot to the imagination when it comes to mods. I understand that klei can't help us with mods themselves but getting a server to actually run mods would be nice. I sorta kinda got the mods thing together and it's because I found out some mods aren't for the server, they're for clients. However, getting the server to show the mods it's using and force users to use them is a different story altogether.

Summary: I wish they would explain how to enable mods through the GUI when the server starts, the problems I have might be from those errors in the opening prompt when starting the server. I use ForceEnableMods by the way. I don't know how to do it any other way.

Archived