I was wondering if different spy scenarios are planned or could be added. What I mean is like having an agent pretend to be like a top CEO and find corporate secrets or like in spy movies where spies are secretly at fancy parties looking for a specific guy, you know? I think this kind of addition would really be spectacular to see in-game and would make things even more fun than they already are.

Think about how these scenarios fit the game. Hint: they don't. At all.

Well I think that's up for debate. The only aspect of the invisible inc world we see is the straightfoward missions. We don't know if they have or will do these kind of things, but seeing as it's a game about spies, I thought it might be interesting.

I think what ebrl is trying to say is that the scenarios that you gave don't fit the playstyle or really even the greater theming of the game. However, However, the idea of having additional objectives would be wonderful, i think! The main problem is either making them so that they can fit into the story mode without seeming odd, or have them mode specific. Regardless if they go to story or endless however, all missions must have the final goal of acquiring some sort of resource, whether that be credits, team members, items, programs, or even a vault key. 

That said, I feel that this area would be best explored after we've received a few content updates and have some additional resources in the game.

Archived