So on what Mods to you currently work

This is just do know on what we all work, to hype some users, and as an kinda work around on creating something multiple times.

So I work on 3 right now (they are mostly ideas and might never see the sun)

1. A Mod which adds new enforcers, and they are quite special, since they are

Deprogramed Agents

every Agent Enforcer comes with his own abillitly (Decker is the fastest, International sees even throught hacked cameras in an radius around here, Nika ignores Melee Overwatch and attack first, etc...)

I also try to alow them to hide in cover, but it dosent seem to work as I wanted.

2. Prototyp Items

Prototype Items are Items that are randomly found. They have an little extra effect (sometimes a good, sometimes a bad) which you have to find out

3. More Generation options

Just some new values and I try to add some more options

Also, some of the things I and people talk about in this thread might never work out, so dont be sad

I'm only working on one at the moment, and that's all sorts of new weaponry. That's really it for me.

Edit: Also, HumanKirby, kudos to you for becoming sort of the "head" of the modding community. I mean, I see him as the leader. Am I the only one?

I'm only working on one at the moment, and that's all sorts of new weaponry. That's really it for me.

Edit: Also, HumanKirby, kudos to you for becoming sort of the "head" of the modding community. I mean, I see him as the leader. Am I the only one?

Well, weaponry is really cool and expands the game quite alot.

Also, thanks for the kind words, I really try to bring the modding scene as far and as fast forward as possible to show @klei that we are interessted into offical Modding.

Also, Invisible Inc has incredible Modding potential

I don't know if it will be made into a full mod or not, but I've been playing around with having more types of consumable items and additional melee based weapons (mainly ones that can death fatal damage instead of just stunning).

Neither of the concepts are all that far along, but have a nice base so far.

Archived