Game Crashes players when the host leaves

I have hosted my own dedicated server. For some reason my friend's game crashes when i leave the game, he took a screen shot of the warning.

http://s7.postimg.org/65z01qnh7/crashed.png

I looked at that workshop and its the golobal position mod but i dont know why it is causing him to crash as it isnt a problem on a normal hosted game. Please let me know if you need anything else to help resolve this. 

I have hosted my own dedicated server. For some reason my friend's game crashes when i leave the game, he took a screen shot of the warning.

I looked at that workshop and its the golobal position mod but i dont know why it is causing him to crash as it isnt a problem on a normal hosted game. Please let me know if you need anything else to help resolve this. 

Do you both have the Mod?

It happens because the mod is configured by your game, and then, when you log out the game crashes.

For solve this, you need to configure the mod in the modoverrides.lua

see an example of my server:

["workshop-378160973"] = { enabled = true,			configuration_options =			{				["SHOWPLAYERSOPTIONS"] = 1,				--The arrow things that show players past the edge of the screen (1 never, 2 scoreboard or 3 always)				SHOWPLAYERICONS = true,				--The player icons on the map (true or false)				["FIREOPTIONS"] = 3,				--Show fires with indicators like players (1 always, 2 only charcoal, 3 disabled)				SHOWFIREICONS = false,				--Show fires globally on the map (true, false)				SHAREMINIMAPPROGRESS = true,				--Share map exploration between players (true, false)			}	} -- global positions

I hope be helpful!

Unfortunately i tried using the modoverrides.lua before but it doesnt work for me so i edited the configuration in the modinfo of the mod folder. Atm i have another preceding issues that i need to fix before this and it is posted in a another thread. I get back to you in regards to this problem if it worked or not as soon as the other issues is fixed >.< 

It happens because the mod is configured by your game, and then, when you log out the game crashes.

For solve this, you need to configure the mod in the modoverrides.lua

see an example of my server:

["workshop-378160973"] = { enabled = true,			configuration_options =			{				["SHOWPLAYERSOPTIONS"] = 1,				--The arrow things that show players past the edge of the screen (1 never, 2 scoreboard or 3 always)				SHOWPLAYERICONS = true,				--The player icons on the map (true or false)				["FIREOPTIONS"] = 3,				--Show fires with indicators like players (1 always, 2 only charcoal, 3 disabled)				SHOWFIREICONS = false,				--Show fires globally on the map (true, false)				SHAREMINIMAPPROGRESS = true,				--Share map exploration between players (true, false)			}	} -- global positions

I hope be helpful!

So even tho i know the modoverrides doesnt work, i still did it anyways and it still crashes other players. It seems like not everyone crashes but most players. 

This is the warning crash that the players get: http://s8.postimg.org/otv9mbujp/merp.png

Okay, so when i change the configuration to the following setting, it seems to fix the problem. 

["SHOWPLAYERSOPTIONS"] = 1,
            --The arrow things that show players past the edge of the screen (1 never, 2 scoreboard or 3 always)
            SHOWPLAYERICONS = true,
            --The player icons on the map (true or false)
            ["FIREOPTIONS"] = 3,
            --Show fires with indicators like players (1 always, 2 only charcoal, 3 disabled)
            SHOWFIREICONS = false,
            --Show fires globally on the map (true, false)
            SHAREMINIMAPPROGRESS = false,
            --Share map exploration between players (true, false)

I change the setting in the modinfo since the overridesmod.lua doesnt work for me

Archived