[Crash] - Crashing a few turns in

Bug Submission:

Category: Crash

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Crashing a few turns in

Issue Description: The game crashes after playing a few turns.

A "fatal error" Windows message pops up that stops all mouse and keyboard clicks from reaching the game. Mouse movement is still registered, as I can see the mouse over effect on tiles in the game.

Tried clearing out my save, as well as reinstalling.

Steps to Reproduce: Usually happens after playing a few turns. Has so far happened between turn number 4 and 7. No specific event that triggers it as far as I can tell.

• Developer

From that, things look like they should be fine. If you are using the HD4000, then it could be old drivers?

If there is some weird driver conflict, we've got a 64bit build we can have you try that I'm told might side step such a problem.

From that, things look like they should be fine. If you are using the HD4000, then it could be old drivers?

If there is some weird driver conflict, we've got a 64bit build we can have you try that I'm told might side step such a problem.

HD4000? Isn't that an Intel Graphic thing? I've got a GeForce GTX 670 that I'm using. Do you mean something else by HD4000?

I would love to try a 64bit build to see if that solves my problems.

My computer is currently dying to random blue screens, so that might be reason for my other problems as well. So I think you can ignore this error message until I figure out what ails my computer.

I'll revive the thread if I experience the same problem after reinstalling Windows and figuring out what's wrong.

Archived