How many kills did you make with a single Flurry gun?

...Of course, in one turn, allowing gun-passing.

As far as I remember, I've killed 7 guards in endless mode.
  • Used Nika, for maximum attack chance
  • Another agent(Dr.Xu) had 2 Stim lv3, gaining two additional attack chance
  • High power cost was dealt with Central. Had to make some lv1~2 firewalls with Daemons as preparation.
  • Finally, Internationale with 2 EMP lv3. You know what I'm going to do, right?

Actually, I made Nika to overwatch(In hopes for 1 more attack), but overwatching with Flurry gun made it inoperable at the beginning of the next turn. Just used rewind feature. Yay!

After that, this mission was just a walk in the park, since there was a single enemy enforcer added by alarm tracker.(Actually, I haven't met him with my agent - because all guard doors were trapped before he is spawned.)

Anyways, anyone with more than 7 kills?

I've killed about 4 or 5? It's easy to do with stim & nika. It's actually better to use predictive brawling & nika's volt disrupter to build up more AP. You can "charge up" your AP on one guard by repeatedly knocking him out with the volt disrupter (no cooldown, 2 pwr cost). Provided that this guard has 0 armor. I would find be able to scout the whole level by doing that and cloaking & dismantle everything around the map in a few turns. 

Its cool that you can technically kill everything on the level, even though you're supposed to be in stealth mode, the option remains to go xcom on these ******* and kill em all! Poor guards...

Its cool that you can technically kill everything on the level, even though you're supposed to be in stealth mode, the option remains to go xcom on these ******* and kill em all! Poor guards...

Yes, I really don't like killing guards, but it was Plastech. At least two of the guards were modded.

Also, the random number generator&Faust did hate me - it gave me two validate daemons in a row, so I just thought "Forget this is stealth operation - just go loud".

...Of course, in one turn, allowing gun-passing.

As far as I remember, I've killed 7 guards in endless mode.
  • Used Nika, for maximum attack chance
  • Another agent(Dr.Xu) had 2 Stim lv3, gaining two additional attack chance
  • High power cost was dealt with Central. Had to make some lv1~2 firewalls with Daemons as preparation.
  • Finally, Internationale with 2 EMP lv3. You know what I'm going to do, right?

Actually, I made Nika to overwatch(In hopes for 1 more attack), but overwatching with Flurry gun made it inoperable at the beginning of the next turn. Just used rewind feature. Yay!

After that, this mission was just a walk in the park, since there was a single enemy enforcer added by alarm tracker.(Actually, I haven't met him with my agent - because all guard doors were trapped before he is spawned.)

Anyways, anyone with more than 7 kills?

Have you done this recently? Because I was having some very odd behavior with like not being able to attack after trading.  I wasn't doing this with the Flurry Gun, it had actually never occurred to me to trade it around before reading this thread. I was trading Volt Disruptors to deal with an armored guard; the agent with the good disruptor was out of AP so she traded it to another who had AP to reach the guard, but then the receiving agent was not able to attack.

So I'm wondering if Klei has changed the code to preclude such escapades. Or maybe I was just having a bug.

Have you done this recently? Because I was having some very odd behavior with like not being able to attack after trading. I wasn't doing this with the Flurry Gun, it had actually never occurred to me to trade it around before reading this thread. I was trading Volt Disruptors to deal with an armored guard; the agent with the good disruptor was out of AP so she traded it to another who had AP to reach the guard, but then the receiving agent was not able to attack.

So I'm wondering if Klei has changed the code to preclude such escapades. Or maybe I was just having a bug.

Did you check your agents' armor penetration gained by augment, or your power requirement?

Ah, or you can mouseover to melee reaction icon(at lower left part of the screen) and it will tellthe reason you can't do reaction.

Did you check your agents' armor penetration gained by augment, or your power requirement?

Ah, or you can mouseover to melee reaction icon(at lower left part of the screen) and it will tellthe reason you can't do reaction.

Last time I'd heard of someone having this issue, they had forgotten to actually equip the disruptor on the 2nd agent.

<.<

Archived