KO'd agents who just woke up getting shot immediately?

is this a bug or the intended behaviour? If my agent is KO'd and then he wakes up in front of a guard the guard will go on overwatch and then my agent will be shot immediately. I'm not sure if he's shot by the first guard or one of the other guards that come running. (If I remember correctly it's the first guard)

wake up > overwatch > guards come running > agent is shot

this has happened to me twice already. 

Did it say 1 turn KO? Also, there are guards who are resistant to KO by -1 but it will say that in the tooltip.

This is something to watch out for as you encounter this later in the game. I feel like they should have a tooltip feature (that you can turn on & off) that points out new things you encounter as you play.

A lot of complaints and bug reports are about actual mechanics of the game which means people aren't "getting" the meta of the game. This is because partly the game hasn't been fully explored yet and the lack of guides. I think as you see the "modding" community grow, you'll see a more in depth explanation of the mechanics of this game.

It sucks. IMO an agent that wakes up from KO shouldn't get up immediately, they should pretend they're still out and there should be a button to make them stand up so you can do it when you judge it's safe.

Archived