Issue trying to add a new mushroom

I've been trying to just simply add a new mushroom to the game. The issue I have been troubled by is the fact that the game loads, it gens the world, but my mushroom is no where to be found.

I used the mushrooms.lua but changed it for only 1 mushroom and labeled the proper parts for my orange mushroom, which is exactly the same as an existing shroom but orange...

I did have to remove the animation.bin file because it would crash with it. So there is only an image in that folder which is the same .tex that has all the shrooms/stems but the red cap is orange now.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

modmain.lua

Assets={	Asset("ANIM", "anim/shroomy.zip"),    Asset("ATLAS", "images/inventoryimages/orange_shroom.xml")}PrefabFiles = {	"shroom"}

modworldgenmain.lua:

GLOBAL.require("map/terrain")if GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest then    GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest.contents.distributeprefabs.shroom = 0.1endif GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGCrappyForest then    GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest.contents.distributeprefabs.shroom = 0.1endif GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGForest then    GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest.contents.distributeprefabs.shroom = 0.1endif GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.Forest then    GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest.contents.distributeprefabs.shroom = 0.1endif GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest then    GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest.contents.distributeprefabs.shroom = 0.1endif GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest then    GLOBAL.terrain.rooms.BGDeepForest.contents.distributeprefabs.shroom = 0.1end

shroom.lua

@iRobLiquorStores,

What Kzisor said.  Additionally, a lot of the stuff you have is named all willy-nilly.  You generally want to name everything uniformly. If you're creating an orange_shroom, that should be the prefab name, the file name, the animation name, etc.  Partially out of necessity and partially out of sanity.