Would anyone be interested in helping me create an item "library"?  What I mean by this is that the community could make a list of all the items, augments, and programs in the game, their descriptions, and where they were gotten from.  It would be helpful to the community, as knowing which items are where and if they even exist could help you in picking your agents and knowing whether or not to go to certain areas on the map.  It would be great if others could help me and post something about any items that they have seen and that I have not added yet (I would prefer it if you used the same style that I use below, but if you don't, I can change it to fit what I like if need be). Here are the items, augments, and programs (and their descriptions) that I have seen in the game so far (note: I have seen more items in the game, but I cannot provide a valid description for these because they are not currently in my inventory):

AUGMENTS

Neural Networking

Over the years, most of Decker's vertebrae have been replaced with synthetics of varying quality. When jacked in, the jolts of pain allow him to differentiate subroutines.

Allows agents to uncover DAEMONS in adjacent objects.

Can't install multiples of this augment

Installed into Decker

Wireless Emitter

Using her skin as an antenna, Internationale is able to manipulate electronics at distance.

Allows agents to hack items from a distance, through walls. Automatically reveals nearby mainframe objects.

Installed into Internationale

Enhanced Optics

Extensive training and a ballistics co-processor let Shalem direct bullets along optimal trajectories.

Gives +1 armor piercing to ranged weapons

Installed into Shalem 11

Crypto Computer

The quantum descrambler implanted in Bank's cranium makes short work of most encryption.

Unlocks lvl1 security doors with a passcard

Installed into Banks

Subdermal Tools

Dr. Xu carries the tools of his trade in a purpose-built cavity in his prosthetic arm. Unfortunately, the large power capacitor need to charge the EMP impairs Xu's stamina.

A local EMP bladt that disables mainframe devices for 1 turn. Agent's AP is reduced by 1

Installed into Dr. Xu

Adrenal Regulator

In an emergency, Nika can flood her nervous system with hot liquid aggression. Sometimes she does it just for fun.

Gives the agent an extra ATTACK a turn. Gains 3 AP after any any attack.

Installed into Nika

Torque Injectors

The hand is a versatile but an inefficient design. By restricting certain axes of motion, we are able to imrpove the speed and efficiency of others.

Reduces item cooldown by 1

This effect triggers when the agent uses an inventory item.

Can be bought from a Nano Fabricator

Subdermal Cloak

Replacing the top layer of skin, this circuitry converts the brain and muscle enhancers used in stim to create a holographic projection.

Renders the user invisible until their next turn

This effect triggers after this agent successfukky uses a stim item.

Consumes 5 PWR when used

Can be bought from a Nano Fabricator

ITEMS

Weapons:

Desert Wind

Shalem's personal rifle, which he used to great effect during his career as a licensed assasin.

AMMO 2/2

Ranged targets. Lethal damage.

Armor Piercing 1

Equipped to Shalem 11 at the beginning of the campaign

Neural Disrupter

Neural disrupters replace a person's thoughts with sparkly lights for a limited time.

Melee Range

3 turn cooldown

Knocks a guard out for 2 turns

Equipped to your two starting agents at the beginning of the campaign and can be bought from a Nano Fabricator for 700 CR

Nika's Volt Disrupter

Nika carves a notch out of her Disrupter each time she takes down someone with it. It's gotten noticeably lighter over the years.

Melee range

Consumes 2 PWR when used

Knocks a guard out for 2 turns

Equipped to Nika at the beginning of the campaign

Volt Disrupter III

Volt disrupters channel PWR to disrupt the Noosphere around a target, incapacitating them for a time.

Melee Range

Consumes 5 PWR when used

Armor Piercing 2

Knocks a guard out for 3 turns

Gotten from a K&O Security Dispatch vault

Other Weapons (this name will stay in effect until I can find a way to split this into subcategories):

Modded Cloaking Rig

Decker managed to sneak this rig out of the building the day he was fired from his last corporate job.

Renders the user invisible until their next turn or if they attack.

8 turn cooldown

Equipped to Decker at the beginning of the campaign

Custom Paralyzer

Banks perfected this recipe during her doing solo corporate heists. After dozens of successful jobs and no fatalities, she was hailed as a modern Robin Hood.

Use on pinned targets. KOs targets for an extra 3 turns.

6 turn cooldown

Equipped to Banks at the beginning of the campaign

Modded Shock Trap

Dr Xu faced disciplinary action at his university more than once for leaving activated shock traps on his door during office hours.

Place on a door. Triggers when opened. Ignores Armor.

7 turn cooldown

Equipped to Dr. Xu at the beginning of the campaign

Charge Pack

Weapons capable of penetrating corporate armor require expensive and unstable energy packs.

Refills a weapon's ammo or reduces an item's cooldown.

This item has one used only.

Can be stolen from security guards

Cloaking Rig I

Cloaking rigs use an array of holographic projectors to bend light around a small area, rendering it almost invisible. The projectors overheat quickly however, limiting their utility.

Renders the user invisible until their next turn or if they attack. This version will only maintain its effect for 4 tiles of movement.

10 turn cooldown

Can be stolen from corporate safes

Shock Trap I

A neural disrupter can be installed on a door to provide an improvised trap.

Place on a door. Triggers when opened. Ignores Armor.

7 turn cooldown

Can be stolen from corporate safes (I'm not 100% sure on this one, so could someone please clarify this?)

PROGRAMS

Program Slot 1:

Power Drip

Generate 1 PWR point per turn. PASSIVE

Fusion

Gain 3 PWR per turn for 4 turns and 4 PWR. 4 turn cooldown.

Program Slot 2:

Lockpick 1.0

Breaks 1 firewall for 2 PWR.

Parasite

Infect target to break 1 firewall at the start of each turn. +1 PWR cost per hosted parasite.

Speaking of the Wiki, I believe many of the uncommon programs (eg Shade) have very vague descriptions. I've tried incorporating it into my own runs but haven't noticed anything when observing guards before and after I activate it. I'm very curious to see just how it works.

Speaking of the Wiki, I believe many of the uncommon programs (eg Shade) have very vague descriptions. I've tried incorporating it into my own runs but haven't noticed anything when observing guards before and after I activate it. I'm very curious to see just how it works.

A lot of the wiki hasn't been updated to post-Alpha. Lots of the descriptions are just taken from the in-game text, or is paraphrased. That's why people should update it!

Shade for instance, reduces the sight range of guards. I've never used it, because I didn't think it was all that exciting, but maybe I'm wrong. I imagine that when you use it, guards' and drones' sight indicators (the red cone lines on the floor) shrink, maybe from 10 tiles to 5 or so? Or maybe it removes their "noticed" area so you can sneak around them more easily. Someone should try it out, get a before/after picture, and post it on the wiki as an example under the /Shade page.

Oh, I didn't even realize there was a wiki. Ok, I'll try to delete this thread if thats even possible.

Don't delete it, then other people might find that there is a wiki! Also, for the record It's just a wikia wiki, and probably not officially supported, even if it is recognized by Klei.

Archived