I apologize in advance if this is a previous topic, but I could not find it anywhere.  I currently have 16 out of 19 achievements completed, trying to get them all.  The 2 I am missing will be easy..."Corporate Ladder" (survive 10 days endless mode), and "Meat Machine" (install 4 augments on an agent). 

Are there any hidden achievements I'm missing?  I looked them up, and the only hidden one I can find is "Meta-Hacking", which is beating the game on Expert Difficulty.  I already have "Invisible Inc.", which is beating the game on Expert Difficulty lol.

Anyone know if this is a bug, or is there something else I'm missing?  Here is an achievement list I found, and I have all listed on Steam except for "Meta-Hacking":

http://invisibleinc.wikia.com/wiki/Achievements

Thanks in advance!

No one?  This is driving me nuts haha.  I'm now 18/19 achievements, no clue what I'm missing!  Looks like "Meta-Hacking" according to that website, but I've already beaten the game on expert :indecisiveness:  And in case anyone is gonna ask, it's a hidden achievement, so it isn't listed on Steam.

Well, Meta-Hacking might be more interesting than you think. Though I think you might have to start thinking outside the box for Meta-Hacking.

Not sure, I've beaten the game and countless scenarios in some pretty creative ways!  If you know what it is, I wouldn't mind a hint lol.  If it has to do with Expert Ironman mode, I may cry a little, because I barely beat that, with (avoiding spoilers just in case) the agent you're supposed to have being the only one alive, with like 3 guards 1 turn away LOL.

Archived