Problem removing Maxwell light on dedicated server

That's the console command to remove items on dedicated servers.

• Is console command set to true in your settings.ini?
  • Is your mouse under the item when you enter the command?
  • Does the item get deleted when you enter the command but re-appear when you restart the server?
  • What command did you use to summon the light?
  • What command were you using to delete it before you posted?

That's the console command to remove items on dedicated servers.

• Is console command set to true in your settings.ini?
  • Is your mouse under the item when you enter the command?
  • Does the item get deleted when you enter the command but re-appear when you restart the server?
  • What command did you use to summon the light?
  • What command were you using to delete it before you posted?

Hello, I am also having this problem. Me and a friend of mine have a dedicated server and spawned the light to see what prompts work. We used the proper form of c_select()c_sel():Remove() and hovered over the item, but it did nothing. It would never delete when using it on remote, but it would while not remotely using the delete function. I would crash while trying to delete them as well. It is still there when the server is restarted sadly. The command I used to spawn the horizontal moxwell lights was c_spawn("horizontal_maxwelllight", 1) and I got the command from the console/prefab page of the don't starve wiki. Any idea on how to solve this???

I used c_spawn("maxwelllight_area") to spawn them on my server and can delete them. Try using that command instead of the horizonal one.

Thank you for the heads up :) Do you know how I can delete this though if it won't respond to remote c_select()c_sel():Remove()?

Thank you for the heads up :-) Do you know how I can delete this though if it won't respond to remote c_select()c_sel():Remove()?

No, I'm sorry I don't. Are you able to roll back the server to a time before the light was placed?

No, I'm sorry I don't. Are you able to roll back the server to a time before the light was placed?

We tried, but either it wasn't enough or it didn't work. At this point it would probably set the server a few hundred days since it happened last night correct? Either or, if I cannot delete it, then I can just live with it for the time being.

Archived