[Gameplay] - Endless: Left chief financial suite with exit access card?

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Endless: Left chief financial suite with exit access card?

Issue Description: Playing through endless for first time and just completed a Chief financial Suite mission on day 4 (exit door to teleporter requiring a card from a safe). Upon using the teleporter, I notice Central commenting on how much the mission was a waste of time given that I did not get the vault access card from the executive.

I was pretty sure I had picked it up and at the end of the mission I found Dr. Xu had only the Exit Access Card. I haven't played much of the endless modes during Early Access but I'm assuming the exit card is meant to be one use akin to the vault access card.

Is it possible that I used the vault access card to open the exit door or did I in fact forget to pick it up meaning the exit card is persistent throughout endless mode?

Steps to Reproduce: I'm unsure of the details of my run regarding which agents were carrying what when I opened the exit door and have not had the opportunity to attempt to reproduce the issue yet.

• Developer

Thanks for the post and savegame -- nice loadout. :-)

You are correct, we specifically allow the Vault Pass card to unlock the exit doors on Endless mode, just in case you happen to have one handy and are in a tight situation -- we figured that might be a fun option.

Note that if you have a single agent carrying both the Vault Pass and the Exit pass, unlocking the exit will prioritize using the Exit pass so you don't accidentally give up your Vault Pass. (On the other hand, keeping a spare Exit Pass could come in handy too.... the decision is yours!)

Archived