[Gameplay] - Flurry Gun requires 4 Power for each shot

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Flurry Gun requires 4 Power for each shot

Issue Description: I had Nika equipped with the Flurry Gun. She killed two Akuma Drone's with it and then ran over to Shalem 11. She handed it off to him but he's unable to target an unconscious Null Drone.

I determined that this was due to the power requirement for each shot. If this is working as intended, you need to modify the text. Remove the phrase "Infinite Ammo" from the description because ammo is very much limited by the amount of power you have available.

Steps to Reproduce: If you look at the attached save game, you'll see that Shalem is unable to target the Null Drone. If you'd like to recreate it, you can probably use Rewind.

The "infinite ammo" phrase is intended to tell you that you do not need to purchase charge packs. Flurry Gun is a confusing but super useful weapon especially in Nika's hands. Just as a check did the gun still read "active" after the hand off? Because they may have nerfed it to prevent hand-offs. I see your point though.

Archived