[Gameplay] - Multiple overlapping Paradox Daemons

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay

Platform: PC

Issue Title: Multiple overlapping Paradox Daemons

Issue Description: When one Paradox Daemon was active, I used a Buster Chip I to break the firewall on some object (I think a safe, but I don't remember), which triggered a second Paradox Daemon. The second one had a 3-turn duration, but the first had already been active for a turn so had only 2 turns remaining. After those two turns, however, Incognita could be used again even though the second Paradox Daemon should still have been active for another turn.

Steps to Reproduce: Should be pretty easy.

If it matters, the level was the final mission of the campaign on expert, and my agents were Central, Monster, Banks, Internationale, Decker and Xu. It was Banks who used the Buster Chip.

I'm providing as many details as possible, but I would expect this bug applies to any conditions under which 2 Paradox Daemons are active but one resolves earlier than the other. The ways I can think of doing this in addition to using Buster Chip while your first Paradox Daemon is active are either Faust giving you a second Paradox (is this possible?), Monster's gun giving you a second Paradox, or by a Parasite giving you a second Paradox.

Archived