Expert Plus Tips please?

Ok, so I have tried this mode a few of times now and god diggity damn is it tough...I made an attempt 2 days ago and I was able to make it through at least 2-3 missions but I've just given it some attempts now and can't make it past the first mission :'(

Way too many guards and there always seems to be one staring at a door making it a requirement for me to taze them which increases the alarm of course and just the amount of guards in general (+ the occasional rushing into a room with a camera, admittedly) really just makes it so tough to get anywhere without getting swarmed.

My main problem seems to be, I try to take my time early on and not take down guards, unless required which causes me to have to stick around for a while which then leads to me trying to rush and take risks due to not wanting to get swarmed which then leads to me getting taken out...

So if someone has beaten this mode and they have some tips or tricks that they used that they can share that would be quite nice, just so that maybe I can get started on beating this mode. Like which agents did you pick, programs etc. etc.

Archived