[Gameplay] - Encumbered penalties miscalculations

Bug Submission:

Category: Gameplay
Platform: PC
Issue Title: Encumbered penalties miscalculations
Issue Description: When you pick an item with an already encumbered agent, you immediatly loose a number of APs equal to the total of items that overpass your strength limit. e.g. You have on item more that you can normally carry, and you take another one, you then loose 2 APs, even if you've already lost one AP at the beginning of the turn for the first item.

Also you can't sprint while encumbered (because you need full AP and you've already lost some in the beginning of the turn), but I don't know if this is intended, it seems logical afterall.

Steps to Reproduce: Pick one item more than you strength limit. Pick another one. Do not pick two at the same time, close the stealing/buying/swapping window and open it a second time.

EDIT: Also I'm loosing APs if I swap between two items over the limit (I still got one more than the limit, but it's just another item).

Yeah. I've noticed the AP loss can be permanent, even if you, say, drop an item first thing, you cannot sprint until you start a turn unencumbered. The AP malus should really be tracked separately and virtually up to the point that you actually take your first step before applying for the rest of the turn, but then I suppose you need to also track the sprint bonus and nullify it should you become encumbered (to prevent dropping items to sprint then picking them back up again).

Archived