Sub-Mission Mechanics Issue

Hey guys. LOVE LOVE LOVE the release version. Especially how the corps fight back after you access their terminals/augmenters/secure lockers etc. However what I don't love is how the corps fight back if you simply browse the super nanofab. Central says that they locked the telemetry on one of the things you've purchased. Love that, super thematic, except if you haven't purchased anything there is nothing to lock on to. The same goes for the server farm. (Love that you've added mini-server farms like nanofabs something that I've wanted a lot) If you're just browsing maybe the corps can trace the intrusion but then the "strike-back" mechanics should trigger on the hack not the accessing. I don't know it just seems unnecessarily punishing for browsing.

Finally, is there supposed to be a daemon database on every level? Because it sure seems like there is one. Not complaining but I miss my camera databases.

Also any reason for why we can't buyback from M0nst3r?

Thoughts?

Archived