Virtual Machine Server works only on LAN

Hi guys, i need help, i did my server on a Windows Server 2012, (linux do not work) and it work (on Lan ONLY ...) can you help me for more informations, my server works on a this OS on a Virtual Machine, but when i pause the server, i have to retry all i did (my stuff, my place ..) can you tell me there is any solution to fix it, i'd like to shutdown the server and when i relaunch it, have all my progression saved. Thank's..

• Developer

Hello @lexwayne,,

The server data is save after every in game day. Are you sure you have played long enough ?

Also, did you use c_shutdown() command to close the server ?

Anyway, linux server should work, runing the server in a VM is  generally not a good idea :p

I hope you'll find how to fix it. Otherwise, you can send me a private message or ask on the forum.

Bonjour @lexwayne,

La sauvegarde du serveur s'effectue lorsque la nuit se termine. As-tu joué plus d'une journée ?
Aussi, afin d'être sûr d'éteindre ton serveur correctement, il est préférable d'utiliser la commande c_shutdown().

Dans tous les cas,  tu devrais pouvoir créer un serveur sous linux sans problèmes. Tu peux m'ajouter sur steam (klei_diabu) ou me contacter par message privé sur ce forum si tu as besoin d'aide pour cela. 

Bonne journée :)

Archived