Debian (Line Command) Dedicated Server

hi guys, that's my fist post, (im french so sorry if i have a bad english), so, i did a dedicated server on linux (i tried) on my Mac but in a Virtual Machine, everything works (steam account and else) but there is no way to put a valid server_token.txt, i have created manually my server_token.txt (i use line command to do that server) and i used nano to put the same letters/numbers of my server_token.txt on my Windows. BUT, when i launch the steam.sh and the same error goes everytime, [200] Account Failed (6) : "E_INVALID_TOKEN" ....... Type: TheNet:GenerateServerToken. Please someone can help me or give me a tutorial to do that server on Debian (line command). I hope my post is understandable and i hope someone could help me.. Thank's.
Lex

Hi @lexwayne,

you can check your token with my old topic:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/51872-server-tokentxt-anyone-can-help/?p=620551

after that, make file server_token.txt     here: ~/.klei/DoNotStarveTogether/

and put your number token in the server_token.txt

restart your server

if still don't works:

well your virtual server is probably not configured to contact the server for Klei verified token

i think you need settings your NAT on the Virtual Machine for that's works

Hi ToNiO55 thank's for your answer (very fastly thank's) but can you give me a tutorial to have the same folder as yours, because i don't have that folder (DoNotStarveTogether) do you think that's better to do the installation by command line or with a graphical install? Because i'm going to reinstall my debian virtual machine. Thank's again..

Archived