[Request]Character Mod Ideas

b133d4u

Hi. I've been a big fan of DS for awhile now, and have been following along its development since before it was released. I am absolutely terrible with modding anything besides Bethesda games, no matter how much work I put into learning, so I'm looking for people to help me bring my ideas to life. As the title says, I have a couple of character ideas, and I'd like to share them with everyone. I'd prefer it if they could be really in depth, but seeing as I'm simply requesting these, I only need them to be playable. The rest I'll just have to figure out on my own.

If you need more information, just let me know. As I said, I'm terrible at modding, so I don't know what would be required for these.

King Johnson, The Demon-God

Sanity: 115

Hunger: 160

Health: 200

*Loses Sanity at about twice the normal rate

*Once Sanity reaches 50, he transforms(If possible)

*While transformed, he goes on a timed rampage and regenerates health with every strike(If possible)

Tityus, The Scorpion

Sanity: 175

Hunger: 150

Health: 175

*Carnivore

*Decent night vision

*Can attack without a weapon

*Can poison enemies when attacking(If possible)

Harribel, The Shark

Sanity: 200

Hunger: 180

Health: 175

*Starts with Tiburon sword

*When allies die, she gains Sanity

*Can craft Blue Gems

I may add more here, but for now this is what I have come up with.

Different things are needed. I could write up the coding for King Johnson (mainly because it's very similair to my mod, which transforms with insanity and gains dmg etc.) but do you have all the artwork you would need? Coding for me is fun and I get entranced in it but i'm no artist.

Archived