No spring/summer?

Hello all,

I have a save file my friends and I (my friend being the host) started shortly after the Reign of Giants introduction to Don't Starve Together beta. We made it through our first year and decided to take a break for a couple of weeks. 2 patches later we restart the year (4/19/15) and play until the end of winter. It RESETS back to autumn. We tried again the following week and when we got to the end of winter, it reset to autumn again.

What is going on? We were excited to play spring/summer again. Me especially since I was unprepared for the summer difficulties, now I am more ready to put out fires!

Thanks in advance,

Pagansex

• Developer

Hello all,

I have a save file my friends and I (my friend being the host) started shortly after the Reign of Giants introduction to Don't Starve Together beta. We made it through our first year and decided to take a break for a couple of weeks. 2 patches later we restart the year (4/19/15) and play until the end of winter. It RESETS back to autumn. We tried again the following week and when we got to the end of winter, it reset to autumn again.

What is going on? We were excited to play spring/summer again. Me especially since I was unprepared for the summer difficulties, now I am more ready to put out fires!

Thanks in advance,

Pagansex

Hey there. Sorry for the trouble with your save file! We put in some logic to port over old 'vanilla' saves with the RoG patch so people with existing games wouldn't get the game changed out from under them. It sounds like that your game that already included the RoG content got affected as well. Can you try entering the following two commands in the console and then saving/restarting the server? This should re-enable those seasons.

TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_setseasonlength", {season="spring", length=20})

TheWorld:PushEvent("ms_setseasonlength", {season="summer", length=15})

Thanks, ti worked! Sorry it took a while to reply; my friends and I took a break from dst to play heroes of the storm. We just got to spring, which is past the point of where we were stuck. Presumably it is complete fixed, thanks again for the information.

Archived