[H] Trine 2 Collectors Edition 75% off coupon [W] Don't Starve Key

HeeHaw

Hey there, I just had dental surgery this month and am paying that back and it has bled me dry. I played the demo for Don't Starve on Chrome, but I would love to have the "full" beta! I know it's on sale for like 11 bucks on steam and to most that seems pretty insignificant, but for the next month or two, I am going to have to scrape by with a very narrow margin. I'd love to have a super fun timesink game like this to unwind with after a long day.

I can promise that it will get many many hours of use! I don't want a key just to get a free game, I assure you. I want it because I can see myself being very happy with the game and donating a hundred or more hours of my life to this game.

I have Trine 2 Collectors Edition 75% off coupon (Making it like 6 bucks on Steam) and I could toss in a Hitman: Absolution: Bartoli Custom Gun DLC and a Dota 2 key if needed.

Hey there, I just had dental surgery this month and am paying that back and it has bled me dry. I played the demo for Don't Starve on Chrome, but I would love to have the "full" beta! I know it's on sale for like 11 bucks on steam and to most that seems pretty insignificant, but for the next month or two, I am going to have to scrape by with a very narrow margin. I'd love to have a super fun timesink game like this to unwind with after a long day.

I can promise that it will get many many hours of use! I don't want a key just to get a free game, I assure you. I want it because I can see myself being very happy with the game and donating a hundred or more hours of my life to this game.

I have Trine 2 Collectors Edition 75% off coupon (Making it like 6 bucks on Steam) and I could toss in a Hitman: Absolution: Bartoli Custom Gun DLC and a Dota 2 key if needed.

I can also add a key for CreaVures on steam.

So ~2.00 for a 6.00 game?

I know. It's a not great deal. I was just hoping that someone was willing to be a bit generous, or maybe they just had an extra copy laying around. :(

Wait, where is it 6 dollars? It is showing up as on sale for 11 dollars on my steam account.

Edited by HeeHaw

I know. It's a not great deal. I was just hoping that someone was willing to be a bit generous, or maybe they just had an extra copy laying around. :(

Wait, where is it 6 dollars? It is showing up as on sale for 11 dollars on my steam account.

You get two copies so I just took half off basically.