Need Help in Finding Custom Item Problem

I've tried just about everything but I can't seem to fix the problem of my custom item being invisible when dropped. I can only pick it up via space bar, anyone know what I could possibly be doing wrong in the coding or anims?

Link  to my mod so someone could check to see if all my files are correct, so I can finally know it's my animation files.

Thanks for any input on this subject!

Did you do this item in Spriter? I had an issue where I had a custom hat that was done in spriter, but the name in spriter itself was never changed and so when dropped it became invisible; because the call to the specific items idle animation was invalid.

Did you do this item in Spriter? I had an issue where I had a custom hat that was done in spriter, but the name in spriter itself was never changed and so when dropped it became invisible; because the call to the specific items idle animation was invalid.

I think it was just an error of where I was placing the images. I did end up getting it to work, just little errors were throwing everything off.