Autoequip mod

Hello I was looking for the mod Autoequip from singleplayer don't starve but I couldn't find it does someone know how to put this mod from normal don't starve to together one ? does it work on together ?

What does the Autoequip mod do exactly?  Because chances are it can, someone just has to adjust it.

The best person for this is the Autoequip mod's author, so you should probably ask on their mod page.

Edit: Okay I see what the mod did, it automatically equips the appropriate tool for whatever your trying to do work on?  Yeah that can be done in Don't Starve Together, someone just has to do it.

Edited by Zackreaver

What does the Autoequip mod do exactly?  Because chances are it can, someone just has to adjust it.

The best person for this is the Autoequip mod's author, so you should probably ask on their mod page.

Edit: Okay I see what the mod did, it automatically equips the appropriate tool for whatever your trying to do work on?  Yeah that can be done in Don't Starve Together, someone just has to do it.

I find out that this autor doesn't work anymore on don't starve mods his last mod has 2 years or more and he's account is not using anymore so I am asking people here which are good in modding and do yyou know how to copy world from don't starve together cuase I had the best map on the world but I died and everything is destroyyed by dogs :(