CRASHING new mods HEEELP!

Hi, Im Enigmatic

So, this is the problem:

I have been playing Dont Starve looong time ago and also I have been installing many mods, anyway like two months ago I decided to continue playing Dont Starve and downloaded many mods and ANY fof these woork :( I have the Dont Starve up to date and when i try tu puz these mods always appear this :

GetModConfigData (a nil value)

OOrr this:

variable "IsDLCEnabled" Is not declared

Any ideas? solutions? The api is ok ant the reign of giants is in true so i dont know whats happening DX pleaase HELP MEE

PD: I dont know where are the crash files srry or tell me where are.

Not any mod, i mean i started playing again dont strave after 3 months of nonplay, before that all my mods worked well, so then like 2 weeks ago i decided to download new mods and BUM any of them worked, they gived me the errors i put on the post

Not any mod, i mean i started playing again dont strave after 3 months of nonplay, before that all my mods worked well, so then like 2 weeks ago i decided to download new mods and BUM any of them worked, they gived me the errors i put on the post

Archived