Dedicated server Mods and World edit

Ok can ANY one on this forum help me with my dedicated server ive tried adding mods and editing the world how im suppsoed to but none of the lines of code work probably because they are not in the right spot. And before any one points me to the wiki or mentions it yes  i have been to the wiki several times in the past 3-4 days and it has not been helpful. I'll take any help i can get. ive added some screenshots.

post-623088-0-81013900-1427683998_thumb.

post-623088-0-39979600-1427684001_thumb.

post-623088-0-93429000-1427684003_thumb.

@pokemonpie, You need a closing bracket to match the first one in your modoverrides. I can't see the end of the worldgenoverride.lua, but it's definitely wrong-- there shouldn't be that line with a bracket below override_enabled (that should probably be at the end?)

@pokemonpie, You need a closing bracket to match the first one in your modoverrides. I can't see the end of the worldgenoverride.lua, but it's definitely wrong-- there shouldn't be that line with a bracket below override_enabled (that should probably be at the end?)

@rezecib Can you show/tell me what its suppsoed to look like exactly and where im suppsoed to put it and yeah i couldnt screen cap the entire worldgenoverride.lua also i know next to nothing about coding and please dont link back to the wiki ive read and been multiple times to no avail. Also my worldgenoverride disapeared...ill have to remake it

@rezecib Can you show/tell me what its suppsoed to look like exactly and where im suppsoed to put it and yeah i couldnt screen cap the entire worldgenoverride.lua also i know next to nothing about coding and please dont link back to the wiki ive read and been multiple times to no avail. Also my worldgenoverride disapeared...ill have to remake it

This one is mine for ROG beta, copy or change it if u want, or try to create your custom world through client side

return {
override_enabled = true,
misc={
boons="default", --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often", "always"
branching="never", --options are "never", "least", "default", "most"
day="default", --options are "onlyday", "onlydusk", "onlynight", "default",            "longday", "longdusk", "longnight"
frograin="rare", --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often", "always"
lightning="default", --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often",                "always"
loop="default", --options are "never", "default", "always"
season="default", --options are "onlysummer", "onlywinter", "default",        "longsummer", "longwinter", "longboth", "shortboth"
season_start="autumn", --options are "winter", "summer"
touchstone="default", --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often",        "always"
weather="default", --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often", "always"
world_size="huge", --options are "default", "medium", "large", "huge"
        wildfires="default" --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often",        "always"
},
monsters={ --options are "never", "rare", "default", "often", "always"
bearger="default",
chess="default",
deciduousmonster="default",
deerclops="default",
dragonfly="default",
goosemoose="default",
hounds="default",
krampus="default",
liefs="never",
lureplants="rare",