1 more way of being resurrected

I'm not a modder but i think it shouldn't be tough to create since there is no graphics needed to be done.

There would be a new recipe under prestihatitator to create a grave, like those we can dig up. So you can finally bury other survivors that did not make it. This grave can act like a tent for ghosts so they can get inside when night is coming and When full moon the resurrection begins. The recipe could be

- 1 x Shovel

- 3 x Cut stone for a tombstone

- 1 x Torch obtained by the resurrected one

- 1 x Telltale heart or 1x Purple gem

(or every character can have its own grave to create so the tombstone will have own specific sign like Here lies, Willow, R.I.P but to create custom graves there would be added 1 more item to recipe in that case willow's lighter, thing to discuss)

creating a grave would cause sanity loss - 10 to creator, same like with digging up graves, standing near graves will have small sanity loss aura, created grave can be planted

After being resurrected this way there can be no penalty or permanently sanity penalty to one being ressurected -10

This will add some dark atmosphere to game.

I'm not a modder but i think it shouldn't be tough to create since there is no graphics needed to be done.

There would be a new recipe under prestihatitator to create a grave, like those we can dig up. So you can finally bury other survivors that did not make it. This grave can act like a tent for ghosts so they can get inside when night is coming and When full moon the resurrection begins. The recipe could be

- 1 x Shovel

- 3 x Cut stone for a tombstone

- 1 x Torch obtained by the resurrected one

- 1 x Telltale heart or 1x Purple gem

(or every character can have its own grave to create so the tombstone will have own specific sign like Here lies, Willow, R.I.P but to create custom graves there would be added 1 more item to recipe in that case willow's lighter, thing to discuss)

creating a grave would cause sanity loss - 10 to creator, same like with digging up graves, standing near graves will have small sanity loss aura, created grave can be planted

After being resurrected this way there can be no penalty or permanently sanity penalty to one being ressurected -10

This will add some dark atmosphere to game.

That. Is. Perfect.

Archived