Community based input server - Currently want stress tests

Currently I want to see how might stress my computer can take, in terms of player size and tickrate. Haha.. I totally forgot to add or give the current server's name.

Search for Bunny's Hunger Games, it's just pretty much vanilla right now.

Server status: offline forever. cus i suck

Report statuses:

Can you guys tell me your latency/ping and where abouts you're located for the server? Thanks.

Introduction

Hey there,

I'm not sure why you're interested in reading or knowing about this so called community server, but I've always wanted to create something for people to enjoy and possibly even make and call it their second family in a way.

One of my philosophies in life currently is that how we've advanced and come forth so far in terms of economical status but when it comes down to human relations we've gone somewhat backwards in full reverse.

Here's a little poem that a literature degree journalist made and it's so damn true, but it's based on what your perception sees it as.

Lost Generation by Jonathan Reed

I am part of a lost generation.
And I refuse to believe that
I can change the world.
I realize this may be a shock, but
“Happiness comes from within”
Is a lie, and
“Money will make me happy”
So in thirty years, I will tell my children
They are not the most important thing in my life.
My employer will know that
I have my priorities straight because
Work
Is more important than
Family
I tell you this:
Once upon a time
Families stayed together
But this will not be true in my era.
This is a quick fix society
Experts tell me
Thirty years from now, I will be celebrating the tenth anniversary of my divorce.
I do not concede that
I will live in a country of my own making.
In the future,
Environmental destruction will be the norm.
No longer can it be said that
My peers and I care about this Earth.
It will be evident that
My generation is apathetic and lethargic.
It is foolish to presume that
There is hope.

Read it top to bottom then bottom to top. I truly believe that us humans are one of the most destructive creatures on this planet. Money has so much value for just what it's made out of paper.. or cotton if you want to be specific but it's not cotton in other countries such as Canada.

I really truly believe that in the much much older days people did a lot of things for their community and family has always been priority.. how we developed into what we are now.. really makes me dislike what society is, they are what define what is "normal". They are simply judgemental, close minded and not open to new things. Some truly believe that it's not a biological error when one is born into a male with a mindframe of a female, leading towards transgender (not transsexual) and that God makes no mistakes. People simply used to trade things like in this article/video for goods, money was never involved.

Okay enough lecturing and life philosophy.

This server is what I want people to make of it, YOU are part of it. I am open to listen to advice and inputs. We are currently also holding an event on the 21st this March. Check details here.

Hope to hear from everyone. I might also purchase a server in central area so everyone gets a fair share of latency.

Archived