A thing or two for the great people who created this great game :)

Hello, for startes let me say that this is the best game i have ever seen in my gamer's life :) Thanks

And after that.... as the best things in life give us most of the happiness... they also give us most of the grief as well. I think it is very important for you to think of a way out of this endless Lag that prevents your clients from loving the product they bought! Well they will love it anyways.. but it is really unpleasent to play with someone and watch them move, as you are unable to do so, watch them eat, as you are unable to do so, watch them live, as you are unable to do so...... You live in one world but for the other person when its dark, for you it isnt.. and stuff like that.

Also it might be a great idea to make the pickaxe able to break the ice during winter for fishing :)

What i have seen so far is that when we are 2 people on a non dedicated server, there is almost never lag problems, and the moment we become 3, or more, the lag thing start to appear to at least 2 of the players. The most funny thing is when everyone laggs including the host

i kno about the mod, but this is something that is as basic as the other basic stuff the game has to offer.. :) so i was just thinking that it might be best if it goes along with the core game itself :)

Archived