Creature model doesn't load

I am new to modding and have been experimenting around but I'm having an issue when I and spawning my creature into the game. I created Ansfrid as a base off of the Hound creature and I am able to successfully load the mod and start the game.

The issue I am dealing with now is when I spawn Ansfrid (using console commands), a shadow of Ansfrid appears. I am able to interact with Ansfrid by attacking it only (using default 'F' key), other interactions such as examine do not show up because the creature body isn't visible. No sounds are played (used the hound.fsb as a base) and upon death, drops appropriate and retrievable loot.

Any help is appreciated.

If you tried searching for this problem you'd find a bajillion of the same posts.  In any case, If you're using c_spawn to spawn it, press backspace after you do.   On the left it will tell you the status of your animation.

If you tried searching for this problem you'd find a bajillion of the same posts. In any case, If you're using c_spawn to spawn it, press backspace after you do. On the left it will tell you the status of your animation.

Corrosive is right, i swear once I get better at modding, creature creation is going to be a tutorial I'm going to consider creating.

Archived