AddComponentPostInit("temperature", function(self)	local old = self.OnUpdate	function self:OnUpdate(dt, applyhealthdelta)		old(self, dt, applyhealthdelta)		if self.inst.prefab == "fish" and applyhealthdelta and self.current < 0 and self.inst.components.health then			self.inst.components.health:DoDelta(self.hurtrate*dt*1.5, true, "cold")		end	endend)

in modmain.

inst.components.sanity.custom_rate_fn = function(inst)	local rain_delta = TheWorld.state.israining and -1.5 * TUNING.DAPPERNESS_MED * TheWorld.state.precipitationrate or 0	local mydelta = -(rain_delta * 1.5)	return mydeltaend

In your master_postinit.

i think you mean 

if self.inst.prefab == "noonfish"

idk .-.

ok now im trying to get my character to gain sanity during dusk (i'll balance out by upping the night drain)

but as of now, i cant seem to get my char to gen sanity during dusk, and the log provides nothing, it just run as normal without crashing

._.

NoonFish with company.zip

log.txt

also i cant get  the mod tool uploader thing to work, are the exported files necessary?

Are we talking RoG here?

You have two custom sanity rates functions, fuse them, make the values add up, and then return that.

In DST now there is no sanity drain from rain, it's from moisture.

You should put print("I'm here") on the sanity rate function and then look at the log. To see if the delta is being calculated.

Are we talking RoG here?

You have two custom sanity rates functions, fuse them, make the values add up, and then return that.

In DST now there is no sanity drain from rain, it's from moisture.

You should put print("I'm here") on the sanity rate function and then look at the log. To see if the delta is being calculated.

*tries to fix it*

*cant*

*tries to ind a workaround*

*looks at the vampire mod thingy (something with sera or something)*

*cant*

*comes here*

*tries posting log*

*breaks the fourms again*

wat

NoonFish with company.zip

Under --other stuff.

The AddComponentPostInit("combat"... end) part should be removed.

And put in weirdo.lua, inside the master_postinit(inst):

local self = inst.components.combat    local old = self.GetAttacked    function self:GetAttacked(attacker, damage, weapon, stimuli)        if attacker and attacker.components.explosive then            return old(self, attacker, 0, weapon, stimuli)        else            return old(self, attacker, damage, weapon, stimuli)        end    end

ok idk what i did, but now the non workshop version of my mod (i like to keep things separate when possible at times) does not show up altogether, although the workshop version shows up just fine.

i have tried working on the workshop version, but it seems to not save any tweaks i do to the mod. idk if it's a bug or my game just messing with me, but im very disgruntled with this possibly major setback.