Paypal awareness

Shlumper

Hello, I have been stalking the forums for quite a while now, waiting to see if there are any announcements about other payment options.After not seeing anything I decided to open an account and post another "payment topic".I really want to buy the game but I cant do that with Google Wallet, I am not interested in trades or buying from other people. I don't want to be rude or anything but there should be more options for payments.Your beloved stalker :PShlumperAlso: The music in the menu is AMAZING :p

Hello, I have been stalking the forums for quite a while now, waiting to see if there are any announcements about other payment options.

There aren't any "announcements" (as in "official thread posted in the announcements subform") but just yesterday a dev posted this...

News is coming Soon. Like... any moment, Soon. We are just getting all the pieces together.

We actually have it ready so as Soon as we can, we will turn it on and you will be good to go.

...in this thread: Only Google wallet? (which was on the suggestions and feedback subforum).

As Douglas Adams would say... DON'T PANIC!