requesting help from an experienced modder

Tiggyloo

My sister and I are interested in implementing our fursonas into the game, as we would have a lot of fun playing as them. However, neither of us have ever modded before for anything, so we need help from an experienced modder who really knows what they're doing.

My sister and I can do the art for the characters, so you don’t have to worry about that. (However, a template would be of use. I looked around but couldn’t find one to go off of. If anyone knows where to find one, please let me know!)

Now, the reason we need an experienced modder:

Not only do we just need someone to insert the characters and playable options, but the characters are animals, so they change coats in the winter. We would like if someone could enable that for us. It would act somewhat similarly to Wilson’s or Webber’s beard, but the change would start closer to winter, perhaps taking about five days to fully change to and from.

Another thing, my character has a special ability. She possesses the ability to glow in the dark. If there was a way to have that as a character perk, that would be nice!

Lastly, and this is 100% optional, since these characters would be animals, we were wondering if there was a way to take away negative effects from eating raw meats?

There is a bit more to this, but that's the basics. If you're willing to help, please let me know! I can explain in more detail about perks and everything then. I've attached a file of my character's title card as well. Information on her can be found here: http://tiggyloo.tumblr.com/post/111546665558/reuploading-because-i-have-her-information-now)

(DST compatibility is also wanted but not at all required)

post-600933-0-44035200-1424984066_thumb.

If you didnt find any of the templates then you didnt look.  I have no interest in character mods but you should realize if you cant bring anything to a project other than ideas no one is gonna help you.  And if you cant even put in enough effort to find one of the easiest to find things (character templates) then obviously no one will think you can contribute at all.

Blunt, but honest advice.  So good luck but you  need to try harder.

Its also on the very FIRST page of threads.  Meaning it takes 10 seconds to find by scanning subject lines.  Not to mention the links provided in the STICKIED thread titled something along the lines of  'start here for  modding'.

Honestly you just did not look an its insulting to claim you did.

thank you for being of help there! I'll see if I can find something

I don't think you were looking on the right site... Or your eyes were closed

thank you for being of help there! I'll see if I can find something

I don't think you were looking on the right site... Or your eyes were closed

Archived