Images in Spriter are not the same in game..?

So, I just joined this website last night, although I have played Don't Starve Before. I just started out the beta last night. I got inspired to finally take a good ol whack at making a custom character. I followed the tutorial and used the newer base, and everything was going fine. All the coding was fine and the character was playable in-game entirely.
But now randomly after I've edited more of the images (hands and a few face frames) the headbase images are the default color instead of the ones I've made them. I'm not really sure how considering the old images are not in the file or anything. I took a few screenshots.
tumblr_njw1voqd2Q1qmfhaco1_1280.png
Left is Spriter and right is in game, around only a minute before hand. The face DID work before, and I recently updated the colors on the hands and feet, after that the face is somehow now showing the default of the base above my custom head? You can see in the in-game picture, the blonde puff on his head is very evident, especially when his back is facing you.
I've restarted Don't Starve Together multiple times, try disabling and re-enabling the mod many times, and even restarted steam. I'm not sure if I did anything wrong..? Like I don't know what happened, the head was fine, I didn't touch the files and suddenly the head is not fine.
He's photos of the images in the directory for the heads;
tumblr_njw1voqd2Q1qmfhaco2_1280.pngIf anyone could help me or maybe give advice that would be great because I'm not sure what to do at this point?

@Safey

Well I'm not too experienced but I've had issues with the compiler. What I do is have one version of my mod in the mods folder and one in my documents. I work on the one in my documents and then compile it and completely replace the one in the mods folder. Perhaps you should try take all the files from mods folder some where else and delete it from the game mods. Then try deleting the compiled files like you did at the start of character creation (the anim folder, etc from the tutorial) so that you just have your raw files again. Run the game without the mod even in the mods folder to get it completely off and disable all other mods when testing. Then recompile the mod and put it back into the mods folder. Then try it. Sometimes getting rid of something and doing a 'clean' install helps a lot.

Also try extracting the wylde.rar in the anim folder to make sure that the heads that should be in there are in fact in there. I would try compiling manually as well instead of the auto compiler as that is where my issues arose from. You can find the instructions on the thread for the extended character mod (which I see you have!).

The only thing I can think of otherwise is that it read the wrong scml file when it compiled, did you rename that? It seems to be picking up the wrong head files within your wylde.rar so I would think that, for some reason, the default heads are duplicated somewhere.

Sorry if this doesn't help at all, you may need someone more experienced (since I'm only doing my first mods myself) but from what I know these could be your problems. 

Edited by Dziva

Thanks! I haven't updated the first post but I did delete the anim file and the others and recompile it (automatically) and now he's entirely game-breaking. I have him put away in another folder, and I'll work on him later. He was a bit more of a test run than anything else (which is why the base was ppreeeetty much the same), so I'll be working on another one here shortly.