Help with making my own character mod! c:

Hello everyone! I hope that your valentines day, and every other day was very nice and such! c:

I really need help with making my own mod character. ( I have the sketches and abilities, all i need help with is really getting the template and coding help and such !) 

Whoever helps me i'll be so grateful and i'll put the names of all who collaborated with me ! 

( ill also try to draw you some free art if you like!) 

Thanks for viewing everyone!

Ok girl go here, and you can make your buddy for the game 

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46849-tutorial-using-extended-sample-character-template/

Its alot of fun making the toon yourself (that and bragging rights)

welcome to the community! 

Get paint.net and GIMP for the artstuff, they are free and user friendly

remember, layers are your friend!

if you have any problems, send me a pm and ill try and help as best as I can.

I've made ALL the mistakes so I know how to correct them 

:spidercowers:  :willowilson:  :juggling:   :snarlingspider:

Okay Just to start off i'm better at Thinking of ideas with strong characters like link and gollum. So Since she is harmless she can Grab Butterfly With her hands since those don't fear her.She is Harmless so she is weak. attack is X0.7. Killer bees Don't attack her.she can harvest 1 Honey from bee hives with her bare hands to get 1 honey every 3 days and Bees wont attack her.Bunnies Won't Run from her and she Can pick them up with her bare hands to make a prestihatitator.When Beefalo is Breeding they won't attack her.this is Where I don't know she is harmless, she Has to be weak. but How will she defend herself?Giving Grass to beefalo to Tame them? Meat to hounds and use them to fight for her? carrots to bunnies?. So If you do consider to make her weak,make her Be able to tame some kinda of beast to fight along side her. Btw Make her be able to craft about 5 flowers from a seed or something.

Need more ideas? Simply Send me a Message :D

Okay Just to start off i'm better at Thinking of ideas with strong characters like link and gollum. So Since she is harmless she can Grab Butterfly With her hands since those don't fear her.She is Harmless so she is weak. attack is X0.7. Killer bees Don't attack her.she can harvest 1 Honey from bee hives with her bare hands to get 1 honey every 3 days and Bees wont attack her.Bunnies Won't Run from her and she Can pick them up with her bare hands to make a prestihatitator.When Beefalo is Breeding they won't attack her.this is Where I don't know she is harmless, she Has to be weak. but How will she defend herself?Giving Grass to beefalo to Tame them? Meat to hounds and use them to fight for her? carrots to bunnies?. So If you do consider to make her weak,make her Be able to tame some kinda of beast to fight along side her. Btw Make her be able to craft about 5 flowers from a seed or something.

Need more ideas? Simply Send me a Message :grin:

WOW WACTUALLY THAT'S REALLY AWESOME MAN

odnfuighjdipfuohjgf. ! Thank you !

Archived