DST picks up controller

I have a steering wheel plugged into my computer for when I play any racing games and it never gets unplugged (computers in a somewhat awkward place for replugging in USB)

In DST, the wheel gets picked up and it just cycles through menu items or moves me in random directions because its picking up key presses (presumably). This happens even though in options it is set to keyboard and mouse

Is there a way to disable the wheel in DST (either through a menu or a config file) so that the game is actually playable? I'd rather not have to unplug the wheel in order to play this game and I dont have this problem in DS

• Developer

In DST, the wheel gets picked up and it just cycles through menu items or moves me in random directions because its picking up key presses (presumably). This happens even though in options it is set to keyboard and mouse

Are you sure that you also disabled the controller input? You have to click the arrow to the right of "keyboard and mouse" on the controls screen in order to edit additional input devices. It's also possible that your operating system is interpreting the steering wheel's input as key presses on your keyboard. If that's the case, I recommend looking into remapping what inputs the wheel uses, or unplugging it.

Archived