Can't See my Dedicated Server but my Friend Can

I managed to get my dedicated server working. BTW guys the Wiki not so good... reads most like schematic then instructions.

My friend can see my server running and connect to it with not problem. 

Like lots of other people I can't see my server on my list. Now I have seen and had to deal with this problem lots of times on different games/servers/apps some have work around some your out of luck if the DEV's don't fix it.

BTW DEV's a Quick Temp Fix would be to just give the option to enter the IP of the server people want to connect to as an option in the join a server menu. Till you get it working then people could just type in there internal IP. ;)

I have tried all the help on this Post : http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/50001-solutions-hostclient-in-same-pc/ None of that worked.

You see I have REALLY good Internet 150MB Download and 30MB Upload (It's Fiber) but the down side is I have to use there Router/modem Combo Witch has all most no options for settings. so I don't have the option for NAT Filtering

---------------------------------------------

Here is my set up.

My Server is in My house and it is Running Windows 7, i5 ,8gb RAM, SSD

My PC (Client) is on the same network and also running Windows 7

Dose any one know any setting that can be changed on My PC or the Server but NOT on the router that will let me see the Hosted game on my server? I'm ok with a work arounds till the Dev's Make a fix.

Thanks ;)

BTW DEV's a Quick Temp Fix would be to just give the option to enter the IP of the server people want to connect to as an option in the join a server menu. Till you get it working then people could just type in there internal IP.
 c_connect("ip", port, "password") on the console

Archived