Server.ini and Console command list

@T3hrealmccoy, You mean settings.ini? Here's mine, I think I managed to get all the ones I found out about in there, although I didn't give all of them non-default values:

[STEAM]DISABLECLOUD = true[MISC]ENABLECONSOLE = falsenetbook_mode = falsevibration = false#uncomment to turn on modsMODS_ENABLED = trueCONSOLE_ENABLED = trueautosubscribemods = falseshowpassword = false[graphics]fullscreen_width = 1920fullscreen_height = 1080display_id = 0refresh_rate = 60fullscreen = trueuse_small_textures = falsescreenshake = truebloom = truedistortion = trueHUDSize = 5window_x = 62window_y = 23windowed_width = 1858windowed_height = 1053[audio]volume_ambient = 5volume_sfx = 5volume_music = 0[network]default_server_name = Rezecib's PvP Wildernessdefault_server_description = Be careful, smoking fires will give your position away!server_port = 10998server_password = game_mode = wildernesspvp = truemax_players = 10enable_snapshots = truepause_when_empty = false#this is the normal autosaves that occur at the beginning of each dayenable_autosaver = true#can be 10|15|30|60tick_rate = 10#time in milliseconds to drop unresponsive clientconnection_timeout = 10000[account]token = #removedserver_token = #removeddedicated_lan_server = false

As for console commands... Well, it's hard to make a list since you can really touch basically anything in the game with them. The wiki has a list for single-player, and most of them are the same. The main changes are that there are new ways of accessing players, since there are multiple, and most of the clock/weather/season stuff is done by pushing events to TheWorld instead. I'll see about making a new page on the wiki for console commands for DST.

Edit: Added a DST console commands page to the wiki.

Thanks for the reply that site is prefect thanks! my goal is really to find out how to modify the game with the same options as a hosted server. Ie. increase the amount of trees and flint on the ground, now i know with the hosted server these options are presented to you at the time you are creating the server. Where can these changes be made to my dedicated server? I was hoping these were some simple changes that could be made within the settings.ini file

@T3hrealmccoy, Oh, the world customization options. Unfortunately the easiest way I know of to do that is to generate a world for the dedicated server in the normal client (ideally in slot 1), then copy that save file (survival_1) and the saveindex file over to the dedicated server's config directory. There was another thread about that here.

Archived