I'm trying to Mod Naoto Shirogane into Don't Starve Together and Would Appreciate Some Help

So I'd like to Mod Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 into Don't Starve Together, however I have 0 programming and modding history/experience. If someone could help me with what I have in mind I'd appreciate it.

Here's what I was thinking:

Naoto Shirogane DST

Stats

Hunger: 150

Health: 150

Sanity: 250

Perks

1. Librarian based Crafting Knowledge

2. Slightly Higher Movement Speed

3. Indestructible Hat with +0.20 Sanity Regen per Minute

4. Indestructible Detective Coat Tier 1 Warming 45 Insulation (like Stage 3 Wilson Beard I believe)

5. Indestructible 6-Shot Revolver

Ranged

Dmg: 30/50 (50 if it consumes x1 Nitre per shot which I'd prefer but if coding won't support this then...)

Cons

1. Transforms into "Shadow Naoto" when at low Sanity (60 or lower) with a Sanity Draining Aura equivalent to that of a player's ghost: 3.3 Sanity/Minute

2. 1.00 Combat Multiplier (considered a con unless that's the norm, and if this seems too op with everything else considered, then 0.75 damage mult.)

3. Crafting cons of Librarian

4. Ghosts drain 6.6 Sanity/Minute instead of 3.3/minute. (Reference to the Ski trip from P4 Golden)

I feel like that's balanced enough, and if she isn't then just let me know or leave a suggestion, etc.

If somebody could help with modding this I'd be grateful, I need my Naoto in here, she's too perect for it in my opinion. *^-^*

Thanks for helping or even just reading. <3

(I hope I posted this on the right forum o.o')

@NaotoShirogane

I can help with the librarian's crafting knowledge, but that's it.

For the knowledge put inst.components.builder.science_bonus = 1

under local function master postinit in your character's prefab.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46849-tutorial-using-extended-sample-character-template/ 

That's the character template I used for two of my characters, and I suggest you watch the tutorial on the modpage.

That really helped me.

I hoped this helped :D

@NaotoShirogane

I can help with the librarian's crafting knowledge, but that's it.

For the knowledge put inst.components.builder.science_bonus = 1

under local function master postinit in your character's prefab.

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/46849-tutorial-using-extended-sample-character-template/

That's the character template I used for two of my characters, and I suggest you watch the tutorial on the modpage.

That really helped me.

I hoped this helped :grin:

Oh, thank you! I found someone who's good with scripting, and they've been helping me to get that all ironed out. I'm still going to look at this to try and figure it out for any future modding I may do on my own, so I appreciate it!

: D