Looking for an experienced mod developer to assist in creating a new character

esraefik

The title says it all.. let me know below if you are interested on taking on a new project with fresh ideas ~

(i have got little to no experience in modding this game, hence the reason I am looking for a partner)

Deprived

This new character will be a fragile creature that resembles a somewhat decaying human corpse  crossed with a dark shadowy creature (like the terror beaks)

Pros-

-Lived in the depths of caves for its entire life, this creature will have a higher tolerance to cold (takes longer to freeze during winter)

-Being a cave dweller, night vision

-It will also eat anything it comes across, as food was scarce in caves - unaffected by spoiling food

-Has adapted to need less food over long periods of time - slower hunger loss

Cons-

-Ridiculously low health to compensate for some pretty OP aspects of this character 

-Higher rate of sanity loss - also Sanity loss during day, sanity gain during night

-takes half as long to overheat, not used to high temperatures

-does 0.90% damage 

To be totally honest, no-one wants an idea guy. Everyone has at least some kind of idea of something they want to do, so your chances of finding someone to collaborate to make a mod with you when the only thing you have to contribute is ideas, to be frank, are fairly low.

Archived