My Big Fat Newbie Troubles and You: A place to post your new person woes

I went ahead and made this post, being a new person myself. To maybe collaborate and condense all of the posts us new guys make into one big thread. Most of us are going to have the same problems, so we might as well put it all in one post,
Rules:
please follow this format. the forum gurus who want to help will appreciate it, and we as new people will get answers faster.

1. The Problem: I can't find the icon to play don't starve

2. Steps to reproduce (if any): I stare at my screen, and it doesn't click it.

3. the code (if any): 

This is a spoiler special text, look right next to the font selection scroll down thingy (it says font.....) It's right to the left of it. click it and you get options, it says spoiler. seriously, not everyone needs to see your code on how you didn't make any animations in your tutorial file. like I did....lol)

4. what you need help with. Maybe you kinda know what's going on, maybe it's a bit advanced, regardless, redefine what you are looking for on step 4.

5.Thank them in advance. $10.00 says they could be doing something else with their time. Laundry, making dinner....fapping......a lot things to look at on the internet, just saying. 

6. attach files if you need to. The button to do that is at the bottom left, below this text window.

Mostly this thread is for me so I don't have to keep searching millions of posts, that have the same exact problems. I fail alot, which means at one point, i'm going to understand lua very well in the future!

Archived