[Mod] Stack Repeater

Greetings.

Stack Repeater adds functionality to auto-repeat actions on stacks of items.

When you use a stack of items to do any of actions listed below that you've enabled, Stack Repeater will automatically repeat that action until it is no longer required.

For example, when your health is low and you use a stack of healing items, your character will consume them one by one until they either run out, or your health is full.

Actions currently available for auto-repeating:

• Eating
  • Healing
  • Cooking
  • Adding fuel
  • Fertilizing
  • Giving items to birds

Each action's auto-repeat can be individually set in the mod configuration. If disabled, the action will always work as normal (no repeating).

You can configure the mod to repeat automatically (default), or while holding the mouse button. (See the mod config to change)

Using the default configuration,

To start repeating, use an item stack to perform any of your activated actions.
To stop repeating, press any key on the keyboard (move around, etc).

Actions are built to stop repeating automatically when they no longer have a logical use. Ex, when health is full, healing doesn't repeat, but can be performed by the player.

Using the Hold To Repeat configuration,

To start repeating, use an item stack to perform any of your activated actions and keep the mouse button held.
To stop repeating, release the mouse button.

Actions will repeat until you release the mouse button. The automatic detection is disabled.

Compatible with DS and RotG

Should be compatible with all other mods (let me know if not)

No preview screenshots available as there are no visual components.

Thanks to Zillvr for the idea!

Suggestions, comments, and bug reports are welcome.

Enjoy

- Blueberry

Update log:

Update 1.4

• Added option to repeat-give items to birds
  • Fixed minor bug when using a single repeatable item

Licensing:

For anyone interested, feel free to copy/modify/use my mods however you wish, including in your own mods. Please include appropriate attribution with links so everyone can benefit from them.
Legally equivalent to CC Non-commercial Attribution licence.
In case of conflict with terms of the website, the websites terms take precedence over this message.

Mod icon licence
Derived from "Refresh Arrow"
By:Timothy Miller
CC (Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported)
https://www.iconfind...e_icon#size=128

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you, @Blueberrys

I've suggested this ages ago! But I just wasn't capable enough to make it happen on my own. So really, thank you. 

I really am, truly grateful. I'll let you know if I ever find any bugs or issues. Cheers! 

Archived