Mods on the server

From reading the comments in the steam workshop, I take the mod is not working properly.

I have no errors, but there was no map. Now put the mod in the main menu of the game, the category of fashion. And everything works. Don't understand why server-side does not install the mod.

Oh bad day

Yes, the comments say people have it crash for them.

Also, I'm not sure if this mod can run in dedicated servers without making some adjustments.

I have no errors, but there was no map. Now put the mod in the main menu of the game, the category of fashion. And everything works. Don't understand why server-side does not install the mod.

Try installing something else.

Yes, the comments say people have it crash for them. Also, I'm not sure if this mod can run in dedicated servers without making some adjustments.
 No, Minimap HUD is very stable. The crashes were probably related to the mod config bug that was fixed yesterday.

But the reason it's not working here is because it's client-only. So installing it on a dedicated server won't do anything.

Archived